Modern business planning for (Yoga) Teachers.
Your strategies to survive & flourish
This innovative easy-to-understand certification training includes 22 hours recognized by the Yoga Alliance.
To provide yoga teachers as well as other self-employed teachers and coaches with easy, clear tools to plan, implement, and administrate their own work activities with clarity, joy, and creativity.
Structure & content: 2 weekends: Saturday from 09:00 – 16:00 and Sunday from 09:00 – 15:00.
In this 22-hour training students learn:
- Several options to organize self-administrated career and teaching activities.
- Choice of the best option for yourself to organize own career (performance of a self-analysis).
- Development of habits for great time-management and self-motivation.
- Creation and effective communication of your own identity, message, and recognizable voice to students/clients/partners.
- Preparation of a 100% useful self-administration business plan.
- Ability to monitor the business plan’s implementation.
- Ability to correct a business plan and make improvements.
- Use of check-lists to administrate your own teaching activities.
Every participant ends the course with an easy-to-perform self-administration business plan and check-lists to run their daily professional activities.
- The entire 22-hour Yoga Alliance registered training – 740 Euro.
- Early bird rate – 580 Euro. The early bird rate is valid 1 month prior to the beginning of the training.
It is a requirement to participate in both weekends, perform team work exercises, as well as complete all required homework to get the certification.
March 2nd – 3rd, 2019 – first weekend.
April 13th – 14th, 2019 – second weekend.
There is always a pause between the weekends to finish homework and “digest” the material given during first weekend.
The course has no prerequisites. The course benefits:
- all yoga teachers or students of yoga teacher trainings
- other teachers and coaches who currently run or plan to begin a self-employed teaching career
- everyone who wish to be able to combine successfully the main job with the teaching career
5 Ratschläge, um deinen selbstständigen Beruf erfolgreich und genussvoll auszuüben